Thursday, August 16, 2007

Here's an interesting online calculator. It determines how much you would need to consume of your favorite caffeinated beverage for it to kill you.

Apparently, I am 1/50th of the way to kicking the bucket. Why, it would only take 98.31 more cups - mere gallons - to cause my demise!
Of course, it only takes a few pints of sea water to drown, but that's not the point. I don't willingly ingest sea water on a daily basis. I guess if I ate 12 whole turkeys, that'd probably kill me too. So you there, with your seventieth cup of espresso - you've got one foot in the grave already. Put it down!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i need 80.63 cups more. is this per day????

Anonymous said...

i don't want to know. i have a cup of coffee in preparation of having a cup of coffee.

peet's, anyone?

South Pas Blogs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
South Pas Blogs said...

What if your very blood itself has already become a goopy, sludge-like consistency?